BlueDriver LSB2 Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool is a compact and efficient device that has some unique features for keeping your car in perfect condition.
The scanner’s Bluetooth technology is compatible with iOS as well as Android operating systems.
Why should you choose BlueDriver LSB2 Bluetooth Pro?
One of the major advantages of the BlueDriver LSB2 Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool is that all its components are manufactured in America.
Bluedriver OBD2 scanner is User-friendly device
– Unlike conventional scan tools where you have to connect a cable to the scan in order to use it, this scanner just requires you to download the app on your smartphone and link it with the device.
Bluedriver OBD2 scanner is the handheld scanner is very mobile
– This code reader is lightweight and very portable. You can keep it in your pocket as you work on or repair cars. Alternatively, you can place in your backup and it won’t weigh you down.
Bluedriver OBD2 scanner is important to use it conveniently
– This device is very convenient to use as all the results are displayed on your phone. You can store them or share with your client by sending them via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity.
Besides,Bluedriver OBD2 scanner Easy to install
– Installing this gadget is simple as you don’t require any tools to do so. Just plug it in and download the app to start using the device.
Bluedriver OBD2 scanner extensive vehicle coverage
– The Bluedriver OBD2 scanner functions on all 1996 and newer vehicles – domestic and foreign vehicles. This makes it be suitable for car repair shops and mechanics.
Performs a wider range of functions –
unlike several basic code readers, this scan tool does more than just reading and erasing error codes. It also allows real-time data logging and graphing of engine parameters.
– the wireless connectivity makes this scan tool to be flexible and very easy to use. You can read the error codes from a distance as you don’t have to be necessarily in the car.
– This feature allows you to download the latest bug fixes so that your device can be up to date and be used on the latest car models.
Fast and reliable
– The code reader transfer data from the vehicle to your phone very quickly. There is no time wasted waiting for the device to respond as it connects instantly to your phone.
Read More: The Best Cheap OBD2 Scanners of 2019 Review
BlueDriver LSB2 Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool Review
First of all Bluedriver is a reliable and useful tool that you can use every day. It is a code reader with many other functions included.
Next,BlueDriver LSB2 Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool is offers great customization options.
Besides,you can view data in the form of graphs, digital display, and gauge. Moreover, you can also customize graph colors for better understanding.
Basic functions it allows you to choose data sources to display on the dashboard including RPMs, speed, fuel pressure, etc.
In spite of,this device is a Bluetooth scan tool that is generic but has also some specific codes and the most commune used fixes for those codes along with diagnostic information.
Besides, Bluedriver scanner displays complete information of your car including vehicle specifications, maintenance schedules, TSBs (technical service bulletins) and recalls.
Important point ,this scanning tool is compatible with IOS and Android (Iphones or /and android tablets), is easy to connect via an OBS connection port and is portable of pocket-size dimensions.
Special thing, easy installation means that after you have plugged in the device you can pair and connect your phone or tablet via Bluetooth and start the Bluedriver App.
Important ,this is a very friendly user program with some incredible features like reading codes, clear codes, saved reports, freeze frames, smog reports, MIL status, vehicle information.
Special with advanced functions,this Bluedriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool can read, fix and clear all CEL codes, enhanced codes like ABS, airbags, transmission.
With the repair feature allows you to have code definition, the possible causes and the reported fixes that enable you to fix any issue reported by the computer.
Finally, with a great feature is Freeze Frame that makes snapshots when a code is stored, to have available the exact image of the code when needed. To check if your vehicle is ready for a smog test you have the Smog check feature available.
Specifications and Accessore of BlueDriver LSB2 Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool
Pros And Cons of BlueDriver LSB2
- Has completely customizable features
- Compatible both with IOS and Android
- Small and portable
- Access to Identifix database with certified fixes
- Sensors updates
- really affordable
- Time and money-saving
- Real-time logging features (engine oil temp, pressure, fuel usage, etc.)
- Reads CEL codes.
- Displays causes and fixes for faults thanks to a collection of 6.6 million verified fixes.
- Takes vehicle snapshot when a code is stored (freeze frame).
- Offers basic and advanced diagnostic features.
- is app-specific only for Bluedriver apps
- It cannot activate relays and switches.
- The app doesn’t work well with laptops (it is meant for phones).
- It doesn’t show cam and crank sensor details.
Bluedriver uses the Identifix database to match a specific code with a specific fix code from the other 30 mil fixes available in the database. These fixes are verified by Certified Professional Mechanics making it a safest and reliable tool.
This scanner is offering a complete solution to repair your vehicle having a really large coverage with the Enhanced Diagnostics feature allowing the complete set of diagnostic available for all manufacturers. Free updates are always available.