What is the best Foxwell obd2 scanner? There will be many criteria to evaluate based on brand, price, quality, features, size, weight as well as weight, preferences of each person.
As the owner of the car, a newbie joining this exciting car mechanic, you are definitely wondering whether to buy a fully functional diagnostic scanner as well as features to match.
Where his needs and how much the price is reasonable. So please refer to the content below to select yourself an obd2 scanner Foxwell brand best offline!
For myself, auto mechanics have been engaged for many years and also shared specific experiences in this article. However, with the advancing technology, many scanner manufacturers are also looking for a more functional and durable code scanner that is Foxwell OBDII Code Scanner.
Refer to hundreds of articles from the predecessors as well as learn a lot of related knowledge, I have summarized the important criteria in choosing an appropriate diagnostic code scanner. And now we need to find out!
Read More: Best Sellers in Code Readers & Scan Tools
5 Best Foxwell obd2 scanner Under 500$
1. Foxwell NT301 Full OBD2 Service Scanner – Editor’s Pick
To cut down on the costs and save time, get the Foxwell NT301 diagnostic scanner to carry out the test by yourself. This will save you money and time spent visiting a car repair shop or mechanic. Also, you are able to know what the cost of the repair might be. Foxwell scanners are not expensive but have lots of advanced features.
Main Features Foxwell NT301 scanner
- Unique patented design.
- Reads and clears error codes.
- Compatible with 1996 and newer vehicles.
- Offers access to emissions readiness status.
- 8-inch TFT color screen.
- Lifetime free software upgrades.
- Build-in speaker.
- One-year product warranty.
Why did you choose this Foxwell NT301 scanner ?
If you are a DIY enthusiast looking for a scan tool that performs better than a basic or entry-level scanner at a wonderful price, then the Foxwell NT301 is the ideal diagnostic scanner for you.
This device can detect malfunctions on your vehicle and erase them, too. It has an easy to read display screen, clearly labeled buttons, and it is compact in design.
Above all, the NT301 is compatible with any vehicle manufactured from 1996 and newer.
Get to update the device when you purchase a new car and there is no battery required for it to function. This device will save you cash and time spent visiting a car repair shop.
Who is Foxwell NT301 for?
The Foxwell NT301 OBD2 Scanner is suitable for average car owners. If you fancy getting deep access to a car’s ECU system then this device is for you. And it is very affordable.
2. FOXWELL NT644 Full system Professional OBD2 scanner
The NT644 is a powerful All System diagnostic scanner. It offers technicians, mechanics, and DIYers affordable professional diagnostic solutions and it is different from other scan tools as it provides wider coverage, better user experience, and more accurate diagnosis.
Main Features Foxwell NT644 scanner
- All System Diagnostics & Wide Vehicle Coverage with Full OBDI Connectors Kit
- Oil Service Reset(Supports 48 car makes)
- Electronic Parking Brake(Supports 42 car makes)
- Battery Replacement(Supports 24 car makes)
- DPF Regeneration(Supports 36 car makes).
- Throttle Body Alignment.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration.
- TPMS Adaption(Supports 32 car makes), TPMS reset(Supports 12 car makes).
- CVT(Supports Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota).
- Gear Learning(Supports GM cars).
- The injector (Supports 34 car makes).
- TPS(Supports 42 car makes).
Why did you choose this Foxwell NT644 scanner ?
The Foxwell NT644 is also lightweight, compact, sturdy, and very easy to use. The large color TFT screen displays all the outcomes, and it has a rubber casing to prevent the breakage of the code reader. You will not find these types of advanced features in the other model scan tool.
This is the best scan tool if you are looking for a versatile scanner.
Most of the Foxwell scanner like the Foxwell NT630 plus does not support obd1. But Foxwell 644 is compatible with both OBD 1 and OBD2 cars, SUVs, light-duty trucks, and Minivans sold around the world.
Additionally, it has advanced EPB functionalities on 13 car manufacturers. And it supports the most commonly utilized services including oil reset, TPS/TBA, EPB, and BRT.
Moreover, it supports all 10 OBD 2 test modes such as O2 sensor testing, live data, component testing, and many others. In addition, it performs basic functions such as obtaining ECU information, providing live data graphs and identifying vehicle sensor data in text and chart formats.
Foxwell is a wonderful brand and it is known for its outstanding scan tools. But when choosing a scanner, ensure that you check and see if it has the features that you desire. Some scanners may not be able to carry out some functions on some car makes or models.
Who is it for?
The NT644 is an invaluable tool for any mechanic, small repair hoping or car enthusiasts looking to get the best value for their money.
3. Foxwell NT624 scanner
The NT624 Pro is a budget scanner for mechanics or Pro DIYers. If you are not a mechanic and looking for a cheaper option, then buy the Foxwell NT630. It is lightweight easy to use and comes with an exceptional interface with intuitive buttons and a huge LED screen.
Features of Foxwell NT624 scanner
- It provides live data graphing.
- Retrieves ECU information.
- Compatible with almost all OBD2 vehicles, SUVs, Minivans, and light-duty. trucks sold from 1996 and newer.
- Displays freeze frame data.
- Reads or clears codes and turns off MILs of all systems.
- Enhanced OBD2 Mode 6 Functionality.
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions.
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests.
- TF memory card for data backup and software updates.
Why did you choose this Foxwell NT624 scanner ?
Foxwell NT510 has the ability to read and clear all system error codes in 61 manufacturers for Asian, European, and domestic vehicles made from 1996 and newer.types of cars such as Nissan, BMW, Lexus, Chrysler, Mitsubishi, Kia, Acura, Mini, Suzuki, Toyota, Bugatti, Jaguar, Hyundai, and many more, you will find this device to be extremely useful.
It can carry out both basic and some special functions. The special functions include ABS light reset, Oil service reset, and EPB service. Furthermore, the device can be used to diagnose transmission issues, parking brakes, A/C, and airbags.
Besides, it is fully obd2 compliant and supports all the 10 OBDII test modes such as its clear codes, O2 monitor test, enhanced OBDII mode 6, and onboard monitor test vehicle information.
The Foxwell NT624 scanner is an excellent tool for professionals as it is a standalone device. It can be shared among motorists or mechanics as it doesn’t need any phone or laptop to work.
Simply update it over the internet to get the latest bug fixes, new cars, newly added parameters, and functionality at your fingertips.
It is very easy to use and all the results are displayed on its 4.3-inch LCD screen. With its ergonomic design and protective cover, this is a wonderful gadget that every electrician or mechanic should have.
Who is Foxwell NT624 for?
With vast functionality and wide vehicle coverage, the Foxwell NT624 is ideal for DIYers and beginner technicians.
If you’re a technician who is just getting a hang of professional scan tools you’ll like this one. The same goes for DIY people who fancy deep access to a car’s onboard systems.
4. FOXWELL NT630 Plus OBD2 Scanner with ABS SRS Functions
Get this Foxwell tool to help you do the job effectively. Know why the vehicle is not able to start or why the check engine light is on. You will never have to guess again or waste your time removing parts to detect the problem. You may buy a cheap scanner like Foxwell NT301, but it has lesser features compare to NT630. On top of that, using this scan tool is very simple as the buttons are clear and well labeled.
Features of FOXWELL NT630
- This diagnostic code reader accurately conducts Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration on different car models including the latest 35 models.
- It inspects all the electronic parts of your vehicle such as relays and actuators, sensors, and switches.
- It is able to read and clear codes in car models from 52 manufacturers with the inclusion of the latest models.
- NT630 accurately read and erases codes including turning off ABS and Airbag warning on-board indicator.
- It is able to support all the 10 OBD2 test modes including 02 sensor tests and various component tests.
- It as well matches graphs in a live data graphing for improved intuitive diagnosis.
- This can support both English and Spanish languages
- Foxwell NT630 scan tool has 8-18 volts external power support your car battery.
Special Features of FOXWELL NT630 :
- ABS Manual Control Test, ABS Motor Test
- ABS Version Test,
- Actuator Test,
- Autobleed Test, Automated Bleed, or Service Bleed,
- Automated Test,
- Brake Bleed Preparation Test,
- Function Test,
- Gear Tension Relief Test,
- Hydraulic Control Test,
- Idle Up Manual Control Test,
- Lamp Test,
- Requested Torque Test,
- Traction Control System (TCS) Manual Control Test
Why did you choose this of FOXWELL NT630 ?
One of the best features of this scan tool is that it is compatible with a wide range of vehicles. Actually, it covers 52 car makes and offer a precise diagnosis of SRS, ABS, and Steering Angle System. This includes the latest 2016/2017 car models on some makes. As a result, if you have different cars to diagnose, this is the scanner for you.
The Foxwell NT630 is an excellent choice for you this scanner is compact in design, it has a 4.3-inch TFT color screen that displays info both in well lit and poorly lit areas easy to use, and can cover a wide range of vehicles.
As a result, it is great for commercial use or for DIYers. It will help you to effectively and accurately read & clear codes on your car computer system.
At such a great price; get this for your car and you will be able to tackle the bugs in your car quickly and avoid any danger that they may cause as you drive.
Who is it for?
The many bi-directional tests of the Foxwell NT630 Plus point to one thing – it’s a professional diagnostic tool. If you are a DIY technician or work at a shop you will love its coverage of over 50 car brands and a wide array of advanced diagnostic features.
5. Foxwell NT510 Multi-Brand and System Automotive Diagnostic Tool
The Foxwell NT510 is a tool built for DIYers and home mechanics. It is durably made and compact in design. It fits easily in your hand and can be used with much ease. Simply plug it into the port and read results as you drive. The large TFT screen is easy to read and it has a multilingual menu, choose a language that you are comfortable with and clear the fault codes.
Features Foxwell NT510 scanner
- Reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems of BMW vehicles, including engine, airbag, transmission, ABS, SAS, DISA, DSC, SZL, TPMS, etc.
- Control service interval reset, brake deactivation, ABS module activation, battery registration, oil light service reset traction and throttle body adjustment.
- DPF regeneration, troubleshoot the A/C, CBS condition-based service reset are just a few of the special functions this professional code reader provides.
- CBS correction, DSC hydraulics, pinpoint the broken sensor, turn signals, rain sensor, and cruise control.
- Reset learning functions, clear false alarm charged by BMW, program injectors and come with a vital monitoring setup.
- Find exactly what is wrong with BMW and recalibrate it, activate the ABS module to properly bleed the breaks.
Why did you choose this scanner?
The Foxwell NT510 is compatible with OBD 1 and OBD 2 vehicles. Additionally, it can read codes from car models manufactured from 1996 and newer with special diagnostics limited to car models that are 2015 or newer.
Fitted with a wide range of DTCs this scanner has all the basic functions of a standard scanner with live data and erase codes. Moreover, the device has the capability of reading and clearing diagnostic trouble codes from all major systems such as engine, Airbag, transmission, ABS, SAS, and DISA, to name but a few. It also supports all the 10 OBD2 test modes.
The Foxwell NT510 diagnostic scanner is a compact and sturdy device. It is also easy to use but offers the user a wide range of features. Despite its excellent price, the device offers both basic and advanced functions making it suitable for both DIYers and for car repair shops. You can upgrade the device and it comes with lifetime free updates.
Use it on your BMW, Audi, Honda, GM, Rolls Royce, Mini or download other car software and start diagnosing error codes in your car. It will save you time and money spent visiting the mechanic to see why the check engine light is on.
Who is Foxwell NT510 built for?
The Foxwell NT510 is ideal for auto enthusiasts and owners of small garages. Its wide vehicle coverage and advanced functionality mean you can access several systems of virtually any OBD2 car.
Hopefully, through this article, you have shaped the important things to buy the best diagnostic scanner for yourself. This is a great tool to keep your car regularly serviced at home and reduce the cost of having to bring it to a professional mechanic. Car owners should read the reference to buy yourself an obd2 scanner matches.
If you have any more questions, you can comment below for your support to answer. And now, please suspend, see you in the next sharing posts!
Read more: OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner review